20 March 2015
Camera phones are being used more and more every day and some even have better cameras than the point and click cameras that have been developed by the likes of Nikon, Canon and others. So, when you’re looking for a smartphone with the best camera, which one should you buy? Take a look at these top five picks.
1. LG G3- One of the most important aspects of using a phone to capture a picture is being able to take a picture wherever you are quickly. The LG G3 is the King of quickly auto focusing the view so you don’t have to wait before you can take a clear shot. With a 13 mega pixel camera, you’ll be looking for a while before you can find a camera that can take a purer and crisper image.
2. Nokia Lumia 1020- This fantastic camera boasts a 41 mega pixel sensor which means that when you take a picture with a lot of detail, this camera will pick up on everything. Whether you’re taking a picture on a bright sunny day or dark, gloomy and miserable, you’ll still be able to see everything as clear as if it were right before you.
3. iPhone 5s- The iPhone 5s is best known for its flash. Many people may find that when the flash is on their smartphones, the picture gives people red eye or doesn’t look the way it should. However, with the iPhone 5s’ dual LED flash, that problem is solved. Colour pictures in the dark will never come out clearer.
4. Sony Xperia Z2- The Sony Xperia Z2 is best for its video abilities. We sometimes forget that with our smartphone cameras also comes the option to capture videos. This phone allows users to capture them in 4K which means viewers get the benefit of watching something in outstanding definition.
5. Samsung Galaxy S5- There are moments in life that pass us so quickly and if you aren’t quick enough with your camera, it may mean that you lose that precious mantel piece picture. The Samsung Galaxy S5 has one of the quickest cameras you’ll find on the market. It can take a picture in just 0.3 seconds and can focus on whatever you’re aiming for in time to capture the perfect picturesque moment.
Choosing a camera phone should be an easy enough job when you know what you’re looking for, so keep some of the above points in mind when you start shopping.
Rahima Aktar on Friday, March 20, 2015 · Leave a Comment