27 March 2015
A personalised case for your iPhone is a way of connecting it to your personality and all the things you love. Whether you choose a random floral print for your love of flowers or upload a picture of your wedding day to carry around with you everywhere, you’ll be sure to stand out from the crowd. But, that isn’t all a personalised iPhone case will do for you. Take a look at some of the benefits to have a case.
1. Don’t scratch it- No matter how long you have your phone it’s inevitable that you’ll drop it at some point. Even if it drops the short distance from the sofa to the floor, these precious phones can scratch quite easily when they aren’t protected. If you drop your phone a few times but don’t see any scratches don’t be fooled into thinking your phone is immortal. Every drop or bang can do some damage and you don’t want to find yourself with a phone that doesn’t function properly one day.
2. Don’t break it- Scratching is just the tip of the iceberg. More often than not, when a phone is dropped, it can cause some real damage. Anything from a cracked screen to unusable ports, dents and even smashed up camera lenses will cost quite a bit to repair. Would you rather pay a one off payment for a case or risk several payments for damage?
3. Sell your phone- After a year or two, you may want to upgrade your phone and sell it on before getting your new one. A phone case ensures your phone stays in the best possible condition for you to get as much money as possible for it when you sell.
4. Be original- A personalised iPhone case means that you can stand out from crowd. You may have the same phone as some of friends and family; in fact, it’s likely that you do. But, personalising it means that you can make it your own.
5. It’s great for business- A personalised phone can act as a business card wherever you go. If all employees of a business have the same phone case, it’s more likely to be seen and business is more likely to increase. When you’re ready to take a look at personalised iPhone cases, head over to www.mrnutcase.com for an array of ideas!
Natalie Taylor on Friday, March 27, 2015 · Leave a Comment