12 March 2015
Top apps for students
If you’re a student, only three things really matter: money, partying and studying. Life as a student can be hectic and trying to fit it all in can sometimes be the hardest part. Luckily, there are some amazing student apps that can help you to do everything you need to do and more. Take a look at these:
1. Tip Off- Want to know where the best events in your area are? Tip Off is a great way to keep up to date with your social calendar. It will tell you everything that’s happening in your City and the best part is, it’s a student only app so you’ll get information, vouchers, offers, news and jobs that’s tailored to you.
2. UniDays- Student discount has never been so sweet. This app can give you the best discounts at some of the top stores in the country, including ASOS, Apple, Boohoo, Waterstones, French Connection and many more. You can shop both online and in store so it’s well worth getting this app for the money you’ll save!
3. iStudies Pro- Ok, let’s get to the bit that Uni life is supposed to be about- studying! It can sometimes be a headache to keep track of work that needs to be done or what class you’re meant to be in after lunch. iStudies Pro does all the organising for you. Let this app guide you to your next class, remind you of assignment deadlines and even help you plan your work.
4. Find my iPhone- When life is so nuts, it’s easy to misplace your belongings. You may put your phone down at a student gathering and completely forget to pick it up. This works on iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch and Macs. All you need to do is borrow another iOS device and log in to the app to detect your device. Much easier than explaining you’ve lost it to your parents!
5. Divided Bill Splitter- Let’s face it, being a student is pricey! With that said, you don’t want to be paying for anything you don’t have to. When you and your friends go out for a meal, this app will allow you to work out exactly how much you should pay, including a tip if you prefer. So if you stuck to a salad and your friend went for the mixed grill, you can work it out accordingly.
Rahima Aktar on Thursday, March 12, 2015 · Leave a Comment