Personalised Birmingham Football Book
Football fanatics are an interesting bunch. To many outsiders, it’s just a game but to fans, it’s more of a religion. Every week, thousands of football fans travel up and down the country to watch their team. Win or lose, rain or shine, true fans will show their face anywhere to watch their team. With this dedication there’s an inevitable request for football gifts every year on Birthday’s and Christmas. Luckily, we’ve got the perfect gift for any Birmingham fan. Our Birmingham football books capture the history and greatest of moments in the clubs history over the past century. Starting with the clubs 7-0 win over Preston in 1905, this book features all of Birmingham’s league, cup and European adventures right up until last season.
The Design Process
At Mr Nutcase, we love everything personal. Because, when you make something personal, it means a lot to the recipient more than something generic. This Birmingham football book is the perfect gift as it gives you the option make it unique to the recipient through customisation. Simply click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a thoughtful message. Their name and a thoughtful message will be printed on the front page of the book making a great gift for any Birmingham fan.
- All reports in this football book are taken from The Daily Mirror and printed on luxury paper
- It’s important to understand that our Birmingham football books are unofficial products and are not associated with the club in any way
- This personalised Birmingham football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The newspaper book is bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover
- Pages are printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams press coverage and success they have had)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.