Personalised Blackburn Rovers Football Book
It’s often difficult to understand the motives of football fans. They travel up and down the country week in, week out to watch a game where their beloved team could well get hammered 5-0. But there’s no doubting the fans passion as they sing their hearts out on the terraces every Saturday urging their team to push forward and score a goal. If there’s someone close to you who is a Blackburn Rovers fan, then we’ve got the perfect gift for them that’s suitable for any occasion. Our Blackburn Rovers football book encapsulates Blackburn’s highs and lows over the last century giving all fans something they can relate to. Top stories include memorable league and cup games and of course the Premier League title in 1995.
The Design Process
At Mr Nutcase, we love customised products. Because, when you make something customised, it means a lot to the recipient more than something generic. This Blackburn Rovers football book is the perfect gift as it gives you the option make it unique to the recipient through personalisation. Simply click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a thoughtful message. Their name and a thoughtful message will be printed on the front page of the book making a great gift for any Blackburn Rovers fan.
- All reports in this football book are taken from The Daily Mirror and printed on luxury paper
- It’s important to understand that our Blackburn Rovers football books are unofficial products and are not associated with the club in any way
- This personalised Blackburn Rovers football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The newspaper book is bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover
- Pages are printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on the team’s success and any press coverage they’ve had)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.