Personalised Bolton Wanderers Football Book
If you know someone close to you who is a keen Bolton Wanderers fan, then they’ve probably already got half of the clubs merchandise. They could have the clubs shirt, scarf, calendar, mug, tea coaster…etc. The question is…what do you get a Bolton fan who already has everything his beloved club have to offer? The answer is a personalised Bolton Wanderers football book. This football book kicks off with Bolton’s FA Cup final in 1923 where they beat West Ham 2-0 and takes the reader on a journey of their highs and lows right up until last season. Further, it includes Bolton’s premier league days and of course their club hero, Nat Lofthouse.
The Design Process
The personalised Bolton Wanderers football book is customisable. Because, we believe when you make something customised, it means a lot more to the recipient than something generic. This Bolton Wanderers football book is the perfect gift as it gives you the option make it unique to the recipient through personalisation. Simply click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a thoughtful message. Their name and a thoughtful message will be printed on the front page of the book making a great gift for any Wanderers fan.
- All reports in this football book are taken from The Daily Mirror and printed on luxury paper
- Our Bolton Wanderers football books are unofficial products and are not associated with the club in any way
- This personalised Bolton Wanderers football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The newspaper book is bound in a premium, brown leather hard cover
- This book is featured in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on the team’s success and any press coverage they’ve had)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.