Personalised Chelsea Football Book
Fast-paced, exciting and full of passion, there’s no wonder why football is such an exciting sport to watch. It’s a game that brings people together whatever your nationality, race or religion and that is extremely refreshing to see. But if you’re buying a footie fan a gift, it prove difficult as they seem to already own half of their clubs merchandise. One thing you could do though, is treat them to a personalised Chelsea football book. The tabloid sized book is packed full of re-printed newspaper reports from The Daily Mirror about Chelsea from the last 100 years. The book starts with Chelsea’s formation in 1905 and highlights their extensive areas of success right up until the last season. Key features include the transformation of Chelsea under Russian owner, Roman Abramovich and relives the exploits of club legends such as Peter Bonetti, Gianfranco Zola and Frank Lampard.
The Design Process
This personalised Chelsea football book gives you the option to customise the front cover so that it’s completely unique to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the title page of the book making a superb gift for any Chelsea fan. The title page will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below. Please note that you have a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name with an 80 character limit for the personal message.
- All reports in this football book are taken from The Daily Mirror
- Our Chelsea football books are unofficial products and are in no way associated with any football club
- This personalised Chelsea football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- Bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover for added stylish protection
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.