Personalised Coventry City Football Book
If you know someone who is a proud Coventry City fan, then we’ve got the perfect gift to give to them. This personalised Coventry city football book takes fans on a journey through the last century of the highs and lows of Coventry city football club. Starting with coverage of their game with Forest in the FA Cup in 1910, this book captures all of the key moments leading up till recent seasons. Top stories include the Sky Blue’s dominance in the 1930’s, the Jimmy Hill era in the 1960’s and of course, the clubs dramatic 3-2 victory over Spurs in the 1987 FA Cup. This book captures a decorated history that any Coventry city fan can be extremely proud of.
The Design Process
This personalised Coventry city football book gives you the option to customise the front cover so that it’s completely unique to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any keen Coventry fan. The title page will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below. Please make sure that you stay in the character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and 80 characters for the personal message.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are not fictional in any way
- Our Chelsea football books are unofficial products and are in no way associated with any football club
- This personalised Coventry football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- Bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover for added stylish protection
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.