Personalised Crystal Palace Football Book
What do you get a Crystal Palace football fan who seems to already have everything to do with their club? One thing you could get them is a personalised Crystal Palace football book. Our football books are a unique and memorable gift that are suitable for any occasion. This football book takes its readers on a journey of the Eagles highs and lows over the past century. It covers Palace’s rise through the division and the clubs efforts to win their first major honour, in which they narrowly missed out on the FA Cup in 1990. It also covers the Eagles more recent success in gaining promotion into the Premier League in 2004 as well as the exploits from former players such as Nigel Martyn, John Solako, Ian Wright and many more.
The Design Process
This personalised Crystal Palace football book allows you to personalise the front page so that it’s completely unique to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Palace fan. The title page will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below. Please note that there is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and the last name and a further 80 characters for the personal message.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate
- Our Crystal Palace football books are unofficial products and are in no way associated with any football club
- This personalised Crystal Palace football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- Bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover for added stylish protection
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.