Personalised Dundee United Football Book
If you know a Dundee United supporter, then you’ll understand how much the club means to them. They’ve probably got the shirt, the club scarf and go to all of the games. One thing that they probably haven’t got is a personalised Dundee United football book. This newspaper book starts coverage in 1925 and goes all the way up until last season, capturing all of their highs and lows, including their top flight success in 1983. Top stories include their dominance in the 1980’s with back to back League Cup wins in 80 and 81 and of course, their famous league title under Jim McLean in 1983. The book also features the exploits of former club legends such as Paul Sturrock, Doug Smith, David Narey and many more. This tabloid sized newspaper books is made from re-printed news reports from the Daily Mirror and makes an exceptional, memorable gift for any Dundee United fan.
The Design Process
This personalised Dundee United football book allows you to personalise the title page so that it’s completely unique to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Dundee United fan. The front cover of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below. Please note that there is a character limit of 25 for both the recipient’s first name and last name and a character limit of 80 for the personal message.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate
- Our Dundee United football books are unofficial products and are in no way associated with any football club
- This personalised Dundee United football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- Bound in a premium, brown leatherette hardback cover for added protection
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.