Personalised England Football Book
Every England fan in the land has experienced some highs and definitely some lows over the past century. All of this is captured in our personalised England Football book. Starting with England’s 1-0 win over Scotland in 1905, this newspaper book includes all of the great games through each decade in the 20th and 21st century. Experience all of the home games against international sides and all of the excitement that went with the pre-war matches against Germany, Italy and Austria. Most importantly, this England football book covers our all-important triumph in 1966 in great detail. More recently, this book covers unforgettable encounters such as England 5-1 thrashing of Germany in 2001 as well as our triumph versus our Welsh neighbours in the Euro 2016 tournament.
The Design Process
Personalise the England International football book by adding the recipient’s name and a personal message on the certificate on the title page. Please note that we will print exactly what you have entered, so please double check your spelling and use of capitalisation.
- This personalised England football book is tabloid size (38cmx31cm)
- The book cover comes in a stylish brown leather and the book title is beautifully embossed
- Pages are printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
- All reports in this book are taken from the Daily Mirror
- Our England football books are unofficial products and are in no way associated with any football club
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.