Personalised Heart of Midlothian Football Book
It’s no secret that football is the most popular game on the planet. Fast-paced, exciting and full of surprises, it manages to take die-hard fans all over the globe to watch their beloved team play. For those of you who have any Hearts football fans in your life, then this is a must-have gift for them. This personalised Hearts football book captures all of the clubs historic moments dating back from the 1950’s right up until the end of last season. Top stories include 2 league titles under famous manager Tommy Miller in 1958 and 1960 as well as enjoying Scottish Cup history in 1956. Sadly, Hearts had to wait until 1998 to secure their next major piece of silver in which they secured in 1998 after winning the Scottish cup again. An affordable and memorable gift for all of those Hearts fans out there.
The Design Process
This personalised Hearts football book allows you to personalise the title page so that it’s completely unique to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Hearts fan. The title page of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate
- Our Hearts football books are not official products and aren’t in any way associated with the football club
- There is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and a 80 character limit for the personal message
- This personalised Hearts football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- This tabloid sized, newspaper book is bound in a premium, brown leather hard cover
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.