Personalised Huddersfield Football Book
Some of us will never understand football fans. They travel up and down the country rain or shine each and every Saturday to watch their beloved team. Win or lose, true fans will never lose faith in their team. But what do you get a Huddersfield fan who already owns all of the football gifts you can think of? One thing you could get them is a personalised Huddersfield Town football book. Our football books contain tabloid sized reprints of original newspaper coverage of the date over the last century. This book takes the fans on a year by year account of Huddersfield’s highs and lows leading all the way up until last season. Key features include the Terriers’ glory days in the 1920’s where they won the FA Cup in 1922 and three successive league titles between 1924 and ’26 and club legends such as Kevin McHale and Trevor Cherry.
The Design Process
This personalised Huddersfield Town football book allows you personalise the front page of the book so that it’s relevant to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Huddersfield fan. The title page of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate
- Our Hibernian football books are not official products and aren’t in any way associated with the football club
- There is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and a 80 character limit for the personal message
- This personalised Hibernian football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- This tabloid sized, newspaper book is bound in a premium, brown leather hard cover
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.