Personalised Hull City Football Book
If you know anyone out there that is a Hull City fan, then we’ve got the perfect gift for them. Our tabloid sized newspaper football books take the customer on a journey through the highs and lows of the club over the past century. This books starts in 1907, just 3 years after the clubs formation and takes you right through until the end of last season. Top stories include Hull’s promotion seasons during the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and 80s as well as their promotion to the premiership via the play-offs in 2008. And of course, you can’t forget the exploits of club legends such as Andy Davidson, George Maddison and Michael Turner with all of this included. A unique and memorable gift for any Tigers fan.
The Design Process
This personalised Hull City football book allows you personalise the front page of the book so that it’s relevant to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Tigers fan. The front page of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and personal message added below.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate
- Our Hull city football books are not official products and aren’t in any way associated with the football club
- There is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and a 80 character limit for the personal message
- This personalised Hull city football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The football book is bound with high quality, brown leather and printed on luxurious paper
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.