Personalised Leeds Football Book
Looking for a championship winning gift for a Leeds United fan? If they are really into their football and support the Lilywhites, then we’ve got the perfect gift for them. Our personalised Leeds United football book highlights the trials and tribulations of the football club over the past century, giving fans an accurate insight into their successes. Starting things off in 1905 and finishing at the end of last season, this football book is the perfect way to relive all of Leeds United’s decorated history. The book includes top stories such as the first division title wins in the 1960s and 70s under Don Review, as well as the FA and league cup. Also, you can’t forgot to mention clubs legends such as Billy Bremner, Johnny Giles and Norman Hunter who all feature in this book.
The Design Process
At Mr Nutcase, we love personalised gifts. Because with all personalised gifts, you’re able to give the recipient something meaningful and unique to them. Our personalised Leeds football book allows you personalise the front page of the book so that it’s relevant to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Leeds fan. The title page of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and your personal message to them featuring just below.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and are completely accurate from the time they were printed
- Our Leeds football books are not official products and aren’t in any way associated with the football club
- There is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and a 80 character limit for the personal message
- This personalised Leeds football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The football book is bound with high quality, brown leather and printed on luxurious paper
- The newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to email@example.com with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.