Personalised Leicester City Football Book
Ahh, to be a Leicester fan. With the recent premier league title in their trophy cabinet and the Champions league conquest of recent, it’s a great time if you’re a Foxes fan. But what do you get a Leicester fan who already seems to have all of the clubs merchandise? One thing you could get them is a personalised Leicester City football book. Our tabloid sized newspaper books are packed full of re-prints from real reports over the last century. This book starts coverage in 1908 with Leicester Fosse and takes the reader on a journey of all of their exploits right up until the end of last season. Top stories include when the club formally change to ‘Leicester City’ in 1919, their league cup victories in 1997 and 2000 and of course, their amazing premier league championship in 2016. A truly unique and memorable gift for any Leicester fan.
The Design Process
At Mr Nutcase, we love personalised gifts. Because with all personalised gifts, you’re able to give the recipient something meaningful and unique to them. Our personalised Leicester City football book allows you personalise the front page of the book so that it’s relevant to the recipient. Simply, click on ‘Personalise Gift’ and a dropdown menu will appear where you can add the recipient’s name and a personal message. Their name and a personal message will be printed on the front of the book making the perfect gift for any Foxes fan. The title page of the newspaper book will read ‘Presented to’ with the recipient’s name and your personal message to them featuring just below.
- All reports in this book are re-printed from The Daily Mirror and aren’t fictional in any way
- Our Leicester City football books are not official products and aren’t in any way associated with the football club
- There is a character limit of 25 for both the first name and last name and a 80 character limit for the personal message
- This personalised Leicester City football book comes in tabloid size (38cm x 31cm)
- The football book is bound with high quality, brown leather and printed on luxurious paper
- This tabloid sized, newspaper book is printed in colour (excluding some pages post 2006 depending on teams success and amount of press coverage they have received)
At Mr Nutcase, we want to make sure you are completely happy with your product.
If for any reason you are not satisfied, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your
order number and we’ll be in touch with a solution.